- Translating the documents from Vietnamese into English and/or vice versa.
- Handling commercial and accounting issues (Debit Note & Sales Closing via Company’s systems for PIDB, etc.).
- Collecting the information from newspapers, magazines and websites.
- Supporting PIBD’s members in daily administration work (e.g. making and completing internal applications, flight/hotel/car arrangement, business trip settlement, office expenses, gifts arrangement, etc.).
- Supporting visitors (from Tokyo or other Offices) by arranging of business trips (e.g. flight/hotel/car arrangement, VISA application, etc.).
- Coordinating with and supporting DH3 Extension Project Office (arrangement of VISA/ Work Permit for foreign expatriates, handling tax issues, handing procurement, stationery checking and delivery, facilities, equipment, checking monthly bills, recording and following up monthly payment to suppliers, etc.).
- Supporting other administration duties for PIBD, if any.
- Gender, age: Male or Female, aging between 25-35 (born during 1983-1993)
- Education & Experience:
- University graduate from the faculties of English or Economics (Business Administration or other relevant faculties).
- Better to have minimum 5 years’ experience in Power (or Energy) business fields.
- Better to have minimum 3 years’ experience in large & multi-national working environments.
- Preferred to have know-how on project-related work.
- Skills & Expertise:
- Good interpersonal and English & Vietnamese communication skills (obtained or really potential to obtain TOEIC score at least 800).
- If the successful candidate hasn’t obtained 800-scored TOEIC Certificate within 2 years from employment starting date, she is required to submit an 800-scored TOEIC Certificate to Our Client within 60 days from employment starting date, with full test-fee with “IIG Vietnam” to be sponsored by Our Client.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Willing to learn and being self-motivated, patient, careful & independent.
- Able to work under high pressure and handle multiple tasks.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Application Deadline: 30/4/2018
Type: Full time , Permanent
Salary Range: NegotiableShare:
Ho Chi Minh City