Secretary to CEO cum Administrator
Principal Duties & Key Tasks
- CEO’s secretary during in VN
- Organize CEO’s meetings in VN.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Schedule CEO’s business itinerary and follow-up.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Interpreting in meetings.
- Composing minutes of meetings and delivery them in due course.
- Corporate administration
- Managing Corporate filing documents, stationery and assets.
- Managing and controlling Corporate expenses: Office, taxi, reimbursement…
- Making Corporate payment request and follow up.
- Welcome delegates from parent company and subsidiaries.
- Keeping Corporate stamp and chop on necessary documents under power of attorney
- The other functional request from Corporate HR Director.
- Interpreter/ translation jobs
- Interpreting for Vietnamese doctors/ nurses who are in the acquired hospitals/ clinics group travelling to Japan for training
- Interpreting for Japanese from parent company and subsidiaries during their trips to Vietnam
- Translation essential documents when required.
- Corporate HR Director
- Hospitals/ clinics doctors, nurses
- Appointed internal guests\
- Appointed external guests
- Related authorities
- Specific suppliers
Key Performance Indicators
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
General Profile/ requirement
- Essential: BA of related university.
- Industry Preference: Health care is a plus
Experience Range Required:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in secretary to CEO and in administration management.
- Proficiency in Japanese, English communication
- Experience in interpreter is an advantage