Senior Android Developer
– Develop and launch new mobile products and extend platform functionality
– Work collaboratively with product management, UX designer, governance and your scrum team to design and deliver new and innovative customer solutions.
– Bring to bear your experience leveraging best in class tools and technologies (CI/CD, cloud computing, web service development) to refine and improve software development practices for your team.
– Engage in innovative problem-solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking creating ‘out of the box’ solutions with prototypes and pilots.
– Utilize TDD practices to ensure delivery of high-quality code with low rates of production defects.
– Instrument services and solutions to ensure deployed software is scalable and reliable.
– University graduation
– 2+ years commercial coding experience
– 18+ months experience building software with PCF and Gemfire
– 48+ months experience building software for Android
– Strong CS fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis
– Experience with distributed systems, coaching and persistence solutions
– Experience building localized, multi-tenant solutions
– Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under time pressure
– Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
– Excellent at interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills
– Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
– Customer–focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey
- Dynamic, young and friendly environment with enjoyable staffs activities
- MacPro laptop for working
- Base salary package
- Annual leaves with 14 days at the beginning and insurance types following by the Labour Code
- Flexible benefits and leaves as per organization’s policy (birthday leave, personal leave, medical leave and monthly work from home)
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Healthcare package, sponsored football clubs, company trip and teambuilding