Senior Android Developer
- Work and collaborate with team lead and members to design & develop the most user friendly and responsive native Android Social app.
- Roll out product features on schedule with high QA coverage and quality.
- Ensure excellent UX and keep Security of the app as top priority.
- Adopt best practices, coding convention and performance/security guidelines.
- Collaborate with other team members and participate in cross-functional groups
- Basic understanding of financial system, crypto currency and decentralised systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline preferred
- At least 1-2 years experience as a native Android programmer.
- Highly efficient in Android Studio 3 and able to code in Kotlin (preferred) or Java language
- Deep understanding on Material Design, AppCompat framework and layouts.
- Construct efficient User-interfaces that are flexible and also draw-cycle efficient.
- Good experience with create app that support multiple screen resolutions and aspect ratio.
- Excellent debugger with Android Studio.
- Excellent skill in object-oriented programming, SOLID principle.
- Experience with Web-api, Json, Asynchronous programming.
- Familiar with basic framework such as Retrofit, Json mapping, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in mobile, trading or financial system is a big advantage