Senior Application Security Engineer
You will help us enhance and implement secure coding practices for our current product family as well as new products currently under design.
You are passionate about selecting and building advanced tooling to help the dev teams write secure code without destroying their flow.
You will be the advocate of these best practices to foster a culture of code security to ensure we build the most secure product possible.
You will also work with our external vendors to ethically hack our software to identify trouble areas.
- 4+ years professional experience
- Software engineering background; with a current focus on secure application development
- Great at finding ways to break applications and assisting dev teams in securing threats
- Deep understanding of common application flaws, and how to fix them
- Fluent in application attack tools and methodologies
- Ability to think creatively about potential attack vectors, and propose creative solutions
- Experience automating security tests into the development process
- Passionate about security; involved in the application security community
- Experience instructing secure code practices; in 1:1 situations or to large teams
- Experience with Internet of Things (IoT) firmware security challenges
- Experience with DevOps processes in a cloud/SaaS environment
- Awesome office/working environment equipped with the newest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired.