(Senior) Backend Developer (API Dev)
What will you do?
● Collaborate with other engineers and architects to create a common API layer between a variety of different data
sources and applications
● Perform unit testing of APIs (SOAP UI), support end-to-end and non-functional testing of APIs.
● (Net) Salary $1200-$1800++, yearly adjustment
● 13th month salary, Social & health insurance
● Yearly bonus 1-2 month pay depending on performance review
● 14 days of paid vacation
● Work laptop
● Have a deep knowledge & experience in the creation of REST / SOAP APIs and experience in using XML or JSON
● Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system. Experience with continuous integration and delivery methodologies and tooling (Git/Github…)
● Good teamwork, communication, time management and problem solving skills. Professionalism and high sense of
● Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English