Senior Digital Media Planner
- Plan, implement and monitor the company’s advertising/media plan and strategy across platforms, including biddable media (Facebook, Google, etc.), local and international ad networks and other distribution channels;
- Work with top management to forecast and adjust KPIs, as well as plan on how to achieve them;
- Work closely with content team to ensure all content is optimized for media plans and achieve required KPIs;
- When needed, directly handle media campaign via technical tools (Facebook Business Manager, Adwords, etc.);
- Train and grow junior media planners to achieve best practices and efficiency;
- Monitor and analyze data to help shape the company’s media direction;
- Plan, monitor and be responsible for media budget optimization.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years’ minimum work experience in media planning and implementation;
- Excellent skills in day-to-day execution of media campaigns, including channel selection, specific skills on biddable media platforms (facebook, Google Ad Words, etc.);
- Good understanding of digital advertising practices and principles;
- Experience in working with and for publishers is a remarkable advantage;
- Good English, communication and presentation skills;
- Hard-working and team player;
- Ability to multi-task and provide training for junior staff.