Senior iOS Developer
– Work closely with product management & UX to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes.
– Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
– Design and build advanced platform applications
– Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles Working in a team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps.
– Diploma/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
– Proven working experience in software development
– Working experience in iOS development
– Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
– A deep familiarity with Objective-C and xCode
– Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
– Good at interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills
- Dynamic, young and friendly environment with enjoyable staffs activities
- MacPro laptop for working
- Base salary package
- Annual leaves with 14 days at the beginning and insurance types following by the Labour Code
- Flexible benefits and leaves as per organization’s policy (birthday leave, personal leave, medical leave and monthly work from home)
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Healthcare package, sponsored football clubs, company trip and teambuilding