Senior QA Engineer
- The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer is primarily responsible for planning, creating and executing manual and automated software test activities. Additional responsibilities include:
- Management delivery quality. Includes making the test plan, building automatic tests, doing manual tests
- Support engineers to deliver high-quality products
- Help maintain the high quality of production applications
- Over 3+ years working experience on server/service product.
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Experience with setup CI/CD by Jenkins, Travis
- Experience in developing automation test script/framework for API test by POSTMAN
- Experience with using Git to commit code to Github
- Quick learner and proven problem-solving ability.
- Strong team attitude and communication skills.
- Understanding/experience of Linux, Distributed Computing, TCP/IP, HTTP, Proxy, SSL, RESTful, etc.c.
- Passion on new software/cloud technologies
Nice to have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Good English and communication skills.
- Good understanding in Cloud Service (AWS)
- Test experience on Mobile (Android/iOS) devices is a big plus
- Have MEAN/LAMP service experience.
- Large-scale client/server product experience is a plus