SENIOR SERVER DEVELOPER (Back-End)
- Work with team members and lead to design architect the server backend architecture.
- Design and optimise all aspect of the server platform such as Security, Performance, Scalability and Build system, etc.
- Database design, decentralised system architecture design.
- Peer code review and designs.
- Provide best practices, coding convention and code coverage guidelines.
- Work with QA to achieve 100% unit test and test automation. Work with QA to achieving high code coverage.
- Work with mobile dev to integrate web-api, sockets, etc.
- Collaborate with other team members and participate in cross-functional groups
- Basic understanding of financial system, crypto currency and decentralised systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline preferred
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a server developer.
- Strong experience about databases, optimization and ORM
- Some exposure to AWS such as IAM, EC2, RDS, S3, Cloudfront, Route53, DNS, etc.
- Excellent skill in object-oriented programming, SOLID principle.
- Familiar with concepts of MVC, RESTful Web-Api, Async Programming, Mocking
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in mobile, trading or financial system is a big advantage