Senior Software Engineer
- Completes development to implement complex components.
- Designs solutions for others to develop.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions.
- Consults with team members and other departments on complex issues.
Knowledge and Skills:
- At least three year of experience in .Net development.
- Solid experience in web application development using Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET MVC 4, 5 or .Net Core, Entity Framework…
- Advanced understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server
- Advanced experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Visual Studio) and development of tool add-ins.
- Have knowledge of object-oriented design of applications like OOP, SOLID, UML
- Have experience with Web services , WCF , SOAP and ODATA
- Be able to read and write English
- Good logic thinking and analysis
- Insurance according to company policy: Medical Insurance, Social Insurance, Unemployment Insurance.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Working time: Monday to Friday.
- Gifts: Birthday, Wedding, Lunar New Year…..
- 12 annual leave days/ year;
- 13th salary/ year; travel tour.
- Light refreshment on weekend.
- Transportation from and to will be provided by the company.