Senior Software Engineer, C++
We are seeking C++ developers to build state of the art, 24x7x365 Crypto-trading platform. Your primary responsibility will be to contribute to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different components of the system.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Perform unit-testing and system testing for the deliverables
- Performing code reviews on other team member’s work
- Ensure that all team members follow best practices, coding standards
- Able to provide good documentation for the works produced
- Do research and apply new technologies
- Support team members in Personal Development
- Stay informed on technology trends and product roadmaps to make strategic solution architecture recommendations
- Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams.
- Support, enhance current systems as needed.
- Develops, test, and fixes defects in application software from
- Automate and optimize aspects of our software delivery process
- Build and maintain a CI/CD pipeline for multiple environments (Dev, QA, Prod)
- Develop unit, regression, and UI tests as part of an automated test suite
- Experience with “C++” programming language.
- Experience with Ubuntu, Linux/Unix OS
- Experience with Visual Studio, C++/MFC, compilers, linkers, and builders.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the design, coding, testing, and support of software systems.
- Understanding of agile system design and development processes.
- Familiar with GIT/Bit Bucket source control system.
- Virtualization: Software development and debugging with Virtual Box and or VMWare platforms.
- Experience with secure development practices and coding techniques is a plus.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns, design patterns and best practices
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- Able to read, write English – speaking English is a plus
- Month 13th salary yearly.
- Company Trip annually.
- Training to develop our employees.
- Performance Review every year to adjust Salary and title/position.
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment with both English and Vietnamese.
- Labor contract, insurance, annual days off are based on Vietnamese law.
- Supplemental insurance
- 20 paid vacation/personal days