Senior Software Engineer DBA
The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to system architecture and design decisions.
– To develop software program with limited support from senior engineers.
– To write program in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company
– To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
– To self-train on new technologies
– Can perform technical lead or team lead role for project.
– To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard
– To document detailed designs as part of design team (lead by PSE or SA).
– To perform other tasks assigned by the Line Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager.
– University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent
– 3+ year experience in DBA competence
– Strong experience with two of well-known RDBMS such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2.
– Good understanding of database architecture, data modeling, schema design and development.
– Experienced in Data migration, Data Warehousing (ETL) using SSIS, and Business Intelligence tools like Power BI, IBM Cognos, Tableau, etc.
– Good knowledge in database sizing, maintenance and performance optimizing
– Good knowledge about scalable database development and deployment.
– Good knowledge of big data, data analytics services on Azure and AWS is a plus