Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Your daily work
- Develop effective solutions for complex business problems in a variety of customer projects
- Integrate new components and technologies into existing software systems and architectures
- Work on all layers of the software stack (web and mobile UI, business layer, database)
- Create unit and integration tests, and fix bugs
- Collaborate with other employees in cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- Mentor less experienced colleagues
- A university degree (BSc/MSc) in Computer Science or a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in professional software development.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in developing enterprise Java applications.
- A firm understanding of design methodology and a keen interest in new technologies and methods.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Competitive salary & performance-based bonus.
- Premium healthcare plan.
- Project assignments according to your skill set and development goals.
- Working side by side with highly skilled and experienced software engineers.
- Collaboration with colleagues and Onsite in Switzerland, Hungary, Portugal and Singapore.
- Friendly working atmosphere in a well-equipped and professional IT environment.
- Long-term and stable job with flexible working hours.
- A competitive salary plus a performance based bonus, a premium healthcare plan and free English classes.