Senior Software Engineer – LAMP
The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to system architecture and design decisions.
– To develop software program with limited support from senior engineers.
– To write program in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company
– To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
– To self-train on new technologies
– Can perform technical lead or team lead role for project.
– To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard
– To document detailed designs as part of design team (lead by PSE or SA).
– To perform other tasks assigned by the Line Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager.
– University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent
– 3+ year experience in LAMP competence
– Good knowledge of PHP development and alternative frameworks like Symfony/Laravel
– Good knowledge in Linux infrastructure, web application deployment and maintenance
– Good knowledge of web service development (SOAP, RESTful)
– Good knowledge of security in web development
– Good knowledge of performance optimization for web application
– Good knowledge of Angular/React/Vue
– Good knowledge of NodeJS is a plus