Server Tech Lead (.NET , Full Stack)
- Provide Technical leadership and hands-on expertise on all aspects of the server platform such as AWS Architecture, Security and Scalability strategy, Build system, etc.
- Database design, decentralised system architecture design.
- Ensure the best possible performance, scalability, quality and responsiveness of the applications
- Build up capability of team and provide code review/training to members.
- Provide best practices, coding convention and code coverage guidelines.
- Collaborate with other team members and participate in cross-functional groups
- Strong understanding of financial system, crypto currency and decentralised systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline preferred
- Past experience in a server Tech Lead position for at least 3 years.
- Strong experience about databases, optimization and ORM
- Strong Experience in AWS including IAM, EC2, RDS, S3, Cloudfront, Route53, DNS, etc.
- Experience with server side performance scalability, handle big amount transactions at server side
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Familiar with concepts of MVC, RESTful Web-Api, Async Programming, Mocking.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in mobile, trading or financial system is a big advantage