– Study, design and develop web applications and software.
– Maintain tools such as Jenkins, Nexus, Matomo, GIT, …
– Be responsible of
+ Software design: global architecture, documentation …
+ IT Expertise: Software choices, technology choices, reviews & studies …
+ Development tools: high-tech components, complex systems …
+ Code quality: quality, code review, IDE, design patterns …
+ Unitary tests: organize unitary review, check the respect of the established rules, software solution study, review & expertise.
+ Maintain existing software: Troubleshooting, improvements …
– At least 6 years of experiences programming in JAVA/JEE
– Mandatory domain of expertise in Java/JEE technologies
– Have good knowledge of SQL Server, MariaDB/MySQL, PostGre
– Have good knowledge of Apache web server and IIS web server
Good to have
– Have good knowledge in Design Pattern
– Unit test using JUnit, JMock, etc.
– Experience in MS Reporting Services
– Experience with continuous integration
– Be able to communicate, read, write and understand specifications in English.
– French is a big plus
– Good communication skills
– Good problem-solving and researching skills
– Well organized
– Can-do attitude
– Salary Range : Competitive
– Performance bonus
– Compulsory Insurance and additional medical insurance (Vietnam Care)
– International, friendly and open working environment
– Team building events and company trip every year
– Career opportunities with the rapidly growing in the one of biggest group in the world
– Training and continuous investment into your professional development.