Software Engineer – Frontend (JS)
- Design, implement and maintain the frontend of services used by millions of customers use every month: eCommerce, Payments, Media Portals
- Manage integration of frontend layers with 3rd party APIs and partners – video content, eCommerce providers, payment systems, and other data emitters
- Design and implement code that is fast and secure by design, that monitors key performance and security metrics and has strategies to react to changes in them.
- Define and execute automated testing approaches on the frontend stack to ensure it behaves correctly functionally and performance-wise
- Write high-quality, highly maintainable code, applying documentation, coding and unit testing practices to ensure long term value of the solutions.
- 2+ years’ experience with an established JS framework – we prefer ReactJS.
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Keen to create quality code by creating design, documentation, code complexity and standards, unit testing, and integration testing; fluent in Git.
- Passion for developing new ideas and approaches, for demonstrable and sustainable continuous improvement.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, experienced with multi-cultural environments.
- Contributor to a JS framework
- Advanced knowledge of frontend technologies CSS preprocessing (SASS, LESS)
- Experienced with cloud services of AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.)
- Strong understanding of HCI principles, passion for UX
- Mobile exposure – native, React Native
Location: Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Application Deadline: 30/4/2018
Type: Full time , Permanent
Salary Range: From $2,000 - $4,500Share:
Senior ESS Consultant
Ho Chi Minh City