Software Engineer – Java OTT Backend
- Design, implement and maintain backend OTT services for our regional flagship products GO, Njoi and Tribe, supporting tens of millions of monthly unique Customer sessions.
- Design, implement and maintain Restful APIs and integrate with external APIs (sign-on, analytics, recommendations and others) to support the current and future scale.
- Watch over the performance of the system, develop code that is fast by design, that monitors key performance metrics and has strategies to react to changes in them.
- Write high-quality, highly maintainable Java code, applying documentation, coding and unit testing practices to ensure long term value of the solutions.
- Provide serverless infrastructure capabilities to the services, using cloud infrastructure (Lambda, DynamoDB, S3).
- Apply code quality practices within the OTT engineering team (code reviews, merging, CI/CD) and contribute to the design and operational practices of the team.
- 3+ years of experience in Java
- Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Very experienced with API design, performance, and monitoring
- Experienced with cloud services such as AWS
- Keen to create quality code by creating design, documentation, code complexity and standards, unit testing, and integration testing; fluent in Git
- Experience with DynamoDB is a plus
- Spring MVC or struts is a plus
- Passion for developing new ideas and approaches, for demonstrable and sustainable continuous improvement
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, experienced with multi-cultural environments
Application Deadline: 30/4/2018
Type: Full time , Permanent
Salary Range: From $2,000 - $4,500Share:
Senior ESS Consultant
Ho Chi Minh City