Software Engineer – LAMP
The Software Engineer (SE) is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; plans, execute and document unit tests; report status and issues; document detailed designs; accountable for unit test leakage.
– To develop software program with limited support from senior engineers.
– To write program in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company
– To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
– To self-train on new technologies
– To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard
– University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent
– 1+ year experience in LAMP competence
– Basic knowledge of PHP or NodeJS
– Basic knowledge in Linux infrastructure
– Basic knowledge of web service development
– Basic knowledge of security in web development
– Basic knowledge of Unit Testing