- Be responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to system designs
- Work with the stakeholders such as TAs, development teams, Product Managers, Engagement Manager, etc, to deliver the complete solution for the client
- R&D the new technical skills and build the relevant core team around for company based on the business needs and technical trends
- Participate in pre-sales supports and company-wide activities (trainings, cross project technical supports, interview, etc)
- Discuss, present and influence the relevant stakeholders to follow the defined technical solutions/approaches
- Set guidelines, review architecture alternatives, and perform technical evaluations
- Expert in the system design and address well the high –ability requirements of the large systems
- Strong experience in web application and web service frameworks such as ASP.NET, MVC/Web Forms/Web APIs/WCF; and the modern Front-End
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, (ETL) tools, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS, REST/SOAP systems, and SOA.
- Strong knowledge in MS SQL server, database design, data access frameworks …
- Expert in code quality, coding standard, OOP principles, design patterns, enterprise architecture design patterns, and enterprise integration patterns.
- Strong leadership, Good in English for confident discussions with customer about technical approaches or issues in details
- Nice to have skills:
- Experience in other technology stack such as Open Source, Java, Mobile …