Our Client is looking for someone who can facilitate effective cooperation between the various teams working in their services.
- The Strategy Officer define and maintain the IT Strategy that is well aligned with the business goals and corporate strategy. He/she coordinate with Enterprise Architect to translate the IT Strategy into the Enterprise Architecture, and then into the IT Project Roadmap and IT Project Portfolio. He/she work together with Business Dev/Ops Center to make sure the execution of project follows the IT Strategy.
- Assist to EA& Strategy Manager in developing & maintaining the IT strategy based on Business Goals and Corporate Priorities
- Assist to EA& Strategy Manager in defining the Future-State models of IT Architecture to support the Business Strategy
- Define and Manage the IT Portfolio
- Work with EA to convert the IT Strategy into the Enterprise Architecture and IT Project Roadmap and Plan
- Head of EA & Strategy Center
- Specific: Master Degree in Banking, IT or Management;
- IT Architecture Certification is preferable
- At least 5 years working in IT as Architect, IT Manager or IT Transformation Officer
- Have fluent in English (mandatory)
- Must have excellent inter-personal communication skill, leadership skill in matrix working model.
- Communicating, listening and information gathering.
- Can work as individual or as a team member, under stressful condition, good team work attitude