T24 Technical Expert
Our Client is looking for someone who can facilitate effective cooperation between the various teams working in their services.
- Engage and manage product vendors, service suppliers… to make sure effective implementation
- Reviewing and making decision regarding architecture for internal and external development teams
- Provide knowledge and advices about capabilities of the current specific system T24
- Study, analyze new banking products, banking processes, focus on specific domain (Core Management Systems).
- Utilize all out-of-the-box functionalities of the current system to fulfill business requirements whenever possible
- Analyze/propose all customizations/modifications needed to fulfill business requirements
- Document all configurations/customizations/modifications and make it understandable for developers to implement these change requests
- Participate in the dedicated projects at a given time, fulfill project requirements in a timely and good-quality manner
- Provide documents/supports to architecture team regarding change requests of the specific systems (T24)
- Consult, support IT Operation Team, end-users, business units with incidents/requests regarding T24 systems
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting for incident/problem in T24 system.
- Provide internal training, guidelines for other members in the Department/Team about capabilities of new technology/systems
- Join to the negotiation process for Third Party’s Effort to evaluate development effort and duration for each requirement.
- Manage status of ticket issue and single point of contact with Temenos Help Desk.
- Contribute to the development of the Business Development Action Plan to facilitate achievement of the objectives within Project Plan;
- Review and approve Third Party’s proposed solution for T24 Upgrade project and change requests;
- Receive, review and approve documentations/ deliverables from Third Parties to control effectively implemented solution;
- Attend Internal or External meetings as required;
- Undertake any other related tasks requested by the Head of Center or line superior;
- Head of Center
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field of study or equivalent education, training & experience
- Expert knowledge with all aspects about T24 Core Banking System. Experience in T24 for at least 5-7 years
- At least 1 years working as 3rd party Manager.
- Extensive experience in Banking products
- Extensive experience in Core baking systems
- Knowledge of functions (AC, AZ, LD, PD, MM, MD, TF, TF, TT, DC, EB, CO, LI,IF, OFS…), technical of T24 (version, inquiry, deal slip, delivery, template files, service, routine, JBase, …) and architecture of T24 (Application, Database, TWS, T24 Adapter, TCS/TOCF,interface,…).
- Provide solution to turning job in COB or online to improve time of COB and online transaction.
- Experience of supervision of a department
- An understanding of bank business processes and constraints.
- Soft skills:
- Can communicate in English (mandatory)
- Good skills of communication, influence, organizing, controlling skills
- Strong leadership skill to organize the communication between different groups of DevOps.
- Good customer service skill
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Has organizational skills sufficient to ensure that business requests delivered to IT will be completed with good quality, on time, and with planned efforts.
- Working in a pressured and complex environment requiring prioritisation of workloads