- Being responsible for overall update of knowledge on the domain to the staff in the lab.
- Being responsible to implement new standards and customer technical requirements in the laboratory.
- Being responsible for corrective actions, root cause analysis wherever required with acceptable response time.
- Taking a pro-active action to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Reviewing and maintaining the Vilas ISO 17025 accreditation in accordance to scope of tests.
- Ensuring all the tests are performed as per the correct method and standards.
- Being responsible for PT, internal and external correlation testing requirements.
- Being responsible for meeting quality and accreditation of new test development.
- Providing Technical support and address technical, operational issues.
- Postgraduate / Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or its equivalent with at least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in analytical method development and validation.
- Ability to manage and organize laboratory operations.
- Have deep knowledge and train subordinators for performing machine and equipment in analytical laboratory.
- English Communication with C level or equivalent.
- Familiar with ISO 17025 requirements.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and people management skills.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Application Deadline: 30/4/2018
Type: Full time , Permanent
Salary Range: Current salary x 20% to 30%Share:
ESS Associate Consultant
Ho Chi Minh City