UI-UX/ Visual Designer
We are looking for a passionate and talented designer with excellent creative skills to join our team. You are expected to have excellent visuals design skills and can also handle UI-UX related tasks when challenged with it. You’ll need to be a self-motivated generalist with a passion for detail and creating visual concepts and can lead the project alone or in a group.
Preferably Senior Candidate.
- Print design; Design page layouts for brochures, reports, conference material and other items for print or electronic publication.
- Work with marketing and business development team to deliver Key Visuals, presentation (slide decks) materials and market research content, that also pushes visual designs to new heights.
- Translate requirements into exceptional visual design solutions.
- Work with UX Designers to polish final UI elements of products.
- Work on ongoing and new design projects to create a Wow factor.
- Creating digital assets such as creative content for website, social media graphics and infographics.
- Conceive and design visual concepts to best convey messages to their intended audiences while being aligned with project team and other team leader expectations, vision and overall deliverables.
- Create and show visual solutions, such as wireframes, page layouts, interactions, prototypes, brand style guides, logos (with story), animation, and video.
- Assist with creative brainstorming session when required.
- Conduct user research, competitor analysis, usability tests and present findings.
- Create user flows, affinity diagrams, customer journey maps, and visual solutions such as wireframes, page layouts, interactions, prototypes for mobile apps, desktop apps and websites.
- Understand product specification and user psychology.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (usability, findability).
- Familiar with interaction design, content strategy, and information architecture.
- Translate requirements into exceptional design solutions.
- Creating digital assets such as creating content for website, social media graphics and infographics.
- Extending design skills to app, website and newsletter design
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ production experience with print and digital products in an agency/studio/in-house environment.
- Fluent or business level in English.
- Should be able to demonstrate storytelling and end to end thinking at sketch/concept level.
- Be a “Rock Star” with the following design tools: .Sketch, .PSD, .AI, .AEP, .PRPROJ Keynote, .PPT, Google Drive, InVision and other essential design tools.
- Strong layout, image editing, design composition, typography and grid system skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Accepts constructive criticism, adapt design ideology for the betterment of the realistic project objectives.
- Ability to adapt and take on new challenges, problem-solving and to constantly learn from projects and the team.
- Knowledge of UI design systems such as responsive grids, web design, Android and iOS cross-platform and native design.
- Portfolio and Case Studies required for application