Our client is looking for a passionate and talented graphic designer with excellent creative skills to join their team. You are expected to have intermediate to advanced visuals design skills. You’ll need to be a self-motivated generalist with a passion for detail and creating visual concepts and can lead project in a group or alone.
● Print design; Design page layouts for brochures, digital newsletter design, visual wireframes, reports, conference materials, page layouts, interactions, prototypes, brand style guides, booth, packaging, stationery, logos, animation and video graphics, and other items for print or electronic publication.
● Work with marketing and business development team to deliver Key Visuals, presentation (slide decks) materials and market research content, that also pushes visual designs to new heights.
● Translate requirements into exceptional visual design solutions.
● Work with UX Designers to polish final UI assets of products.
● Work on ongoing and new design projects to create a visual Wow factor.
● Designing digital assets such as creative content for website, social media graphics and infographics.
● Conceive and design visual concepts to best convey messages to their intended audiences while being aligned with project team and other team leader expectations, vision and overall deliverables.
● Assist with creative brainstorming session when required.Understand product specification and user psychology.
● Find creative ways to solve design problems (usability, findability).
● Familiar with interaction design, content strategy and information architecture.
● Translate requirements into exceptional design solutions.
● Minimum of 2-4 years’ production experience with print and digital products in an agency/studio/in-house environment.
● Fluent or business level in English.
● Should be able to demonstrate storytelling and end to end thinking at sketch/ concept level.
● Be a “Rock Star” with the following design tools: .Sketch, .PSD, .AI, .AEP, .PRPROJ Keynote, .PPT, Google Drive, InVision and other essential design tools.
● Strong layout, image editing, design composition, typography and grid system skills.
● Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
● Accepts constructive criticism, adapt design ideology for the betterment of the realistic project objectives.
● Ability to adapt and take on new challenges, problem-solving and to constantly learn from projects and the team.
● Portfolio and Case Studies required for application